RoboBusiness Leadership Summit is a one-of-a-kind executive-level conference, created to accelerate the commercial development of new intelligent mobile robotics products and services, new robotics businesses and wholly owned robotics markets.
Join fellow robotics executives from across the globe at the only event giving you the information and connections needed to plan for, build, finance and manage a successful robotics business.
Complete with a Business Development & Investment Track and an Advanced Capabilities & Emerging Technologies Track, conference attendees will gain the insight, advice and practical tactics they need to successfully navigate the emerging robotics marketplace.
This event has limited seating. We urge members of the robotics community serious about the commercial advancement of the robotics industry to secure their participation asap. Register today at
Keynote Presentations by:
- Colin Angle, CEO & Co-Founder, IROBOT
- Paul Copioli, President, VEX ROBOTICS
- Dan Kara, Conference Chairman, ROBOBUSINESS LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
- James Overholt, Sr. Research Scientist in Robotics, U.S. ARMY TARDEC
- John Reid, Director, Product Technology & Innovation, JOHN DEERE
Business Development & Investment Track:
This Business and Investment Track is designed for management level attendees who want to learn about business development and investment opportunities that exist in the global marketplace, along with proven sales, marketing, production and partnering strategies.
Get expert advice to successfully navigate business and investment opportunities through these sessions:
- The Benefits of Having an ODM/OEM Partner in the Early Stages of Product Development
- Tech Transfer & Partnerships to Accelerate Growth
- Protecting Intellectual Property: A Primer and Action Plan for Emerging Robotics Companies
- The Cloud Robotics Revolution
- Venture Capital & Robotics: Bridging the Gap and Building Great Companies
- CEO PANEL: The New Robotics Market – Lessons from the Front Line
- Funding Robotics: The Investment Community Speaks
- Open Robotics
Advanced Capabilities & Emerging Technologies Track:
This track focuses on the critical capabilities — Autonomy, Perception, Mobility and Manipulation — and the newly emergent technologies that sustain them, which support the development of commercially viable mobile robotics products and services.
Get expert advice from path-breaking robotics leaders in these sessions:
- The State of the Art in Robotic Manipulation and Grasping
- Autonomy as the “Killer App”
- Commercial Robotics in Unstructured, Human Populated Environments
- Technical Challenges for Mobile Robotics Systems
- Advanced Sensor Technology and Sensor Integration
- Robot Operating Systems (ROS) and Open Source Robotics: Current Practices and Future Roles
- Novel, Low Cost Technology Enablers for Commercial Robotics Systems
- Power and Power Autonomy for Mobile Robotics Platforms
Members of the robotics community cannot afford to miss this dynamic program.
Register to save with Advance Pricing today: http://www.robobusiness.com/?utm_source=roboticsmagazine&utm_medium=banner9&utm_campaign=tile