ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION: IS THE LEGAL SECTOR READY?
The legal profession is in a period of turbulence and transformation Automation and technology are becoming more utilised in the legal sector to increase efficiency and reduce costs. Artificial intelligence (AI) and robotic process automation (RPA) are being billed as the next industrial revolution and the legal profession will change in a way that has never been seen before.
Is the legal sector ready for Artificial Intelligence?
Many law firms choose not to be early adopters of new technologies. But the techniques of cognitive technologies are already– improving service to clients, reducing costs, and creating new opportunities for firms.
What can you expect in upcoming years?
Cognitive technologies in the law are prompting an ever-greater demand from clients for cheaper, faster, better services. What does that mean?
- Cheaper Save money on resources and manpower by implementing the latest technology
- Faster – Companies measure cycle time, time to market, and other indicators of speed throughout their businesses, and increasingly expect their lawyers to do the same.
- Better – This is critical. Big companies face regulatory and operational complexity for which traditional legal services on the medieval, master craftsman model are simply inadequate.
How to respond to innovation?
To meet those needs and in a world of overwhelming choice of technologies, C5’s inaugural conference on AI and RPA in the Legal Sector will give you give you the information you need on which technology is right for you and your firm.
This conference will bring together law firms, in-house counsel and legal tech companies, providing key insights into the latest technologies and how you can implement them to drive innovation; enhancing your performance and saving time and money. Designed specifically with lawyers in mind, this conference will cut out the technical jargon giving you digestible, easy to understand information on how technology can benefit your daily work.
Gain insight into:
- Understanding what legal technology is available to your practice
- How technologies can increase efficiency and reduce costs
- How to put together a business case for implementing an innovation strategy and getting buy-in from the relevant people
- Risks in implementing new technologies and who is liable if something goes wrong
- Impact of emerging technologies on current charging models
- Hear from your clients how they view the use of technologies and how it can give you a competitive advantage
Would you like to find out more? Visit C5’s AI and RPA in the Legal Sector website
Also Robotic Magazine is partnering with this conference. Get 15%! Quote D15-999-RM17 when registering.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login