Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.roboticmagazine.com. This website is based in Ankara, Turkey.
We currently do not accept user registration to our site, thus, do not have any registration forms.
We currently do not accept user comments, thus, do not have any comment forms.
We currently do not have any contact forms. If you like to contact us, please email to the address shown in the “Contact Us” page.
We use Statcounter.com and Google Analytics, in order to track traffic on our website. These sites can track IP addresses of users in order to count the number of visitors. We do not store or do anything whatsoever with your IP address or any other data these services track. We use the default and free options for these services, just for the purpose of tracking the number of visitors. If you like to get more information what exactly these services do, you can get more information from those websites as well.
StatCounter is an online service which helps us to understand our visitors; for example, how visitors find our website, how long they spend on our site, which web pages they are most interested in etc. We use Statcounter because better understanding how visitors are interacting with our website helps us to improve the content, design and functionality of our site. This allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
StatCounter analytics cookie is set in the browsers of people who visit our site. This cookie is used only to determine first-time and returning visitors and to estimate unique visits to the site. No personal information is stored in the cookie. Cookie duration is 5 years. This is the default situation.
Furthermore, when you visit our website a StatCounter cookie (called “is_unique”) may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from StatCounter and set your browsers to refuse StatCounter analytics cookies on our site (and all other sites which use StatCounter) on this page.
If you do not agree with this policy or our terms on the terms page, please do not use our website.